This page contains source code used to produce results of my research work. If you use any of these code, please cite the work.
- Several python utility and small tools here
- Several Matlab functions (related to Fourier transform, optimisation, MCMC and various utility) in this archive
- A Conjugate Gradient descent optimisation function design for quadratic criterion and linear problem defined on large unkown (compatible with complex unknown). Any feedback, patch and issue report are welcome.
- An unsupervised deconvolution based on the Wiener-Hunt filter. The estimation of the regularisation parameter is done thanks to a Gibbs sampler.
- A notebook of PO algorithm illustrated on a Super-Resolution problem
In a general way, the source code are under free license (open source license if you prefer), typically MIT or BSD and sometimes GPL. This mean that you can copy, share and adapt the work with minor restriction.